Health, Safety and Environmental Control
The service of HSE control is aimed at creating safe methods and prevention of injuries at work, reducing negative influence on the environment.
This service includes:
- Checking that all participants of the construction are instructed and equipped properly to perform works in a safe and reliable manner.
- Conducting continuous or periodic control to safeguard that HSE requirements are observed;
- Evaluation of production risks and development of corrective actions to improve the processes;
- Instructions and training of the staff on Health and Safety requirements at work;
- Conducting HSE meetings, analyzing data and presenting reports on HSE conditions at the site;
- Cooperation with the state regulatory authorities, assisting in investigation of accidents and incidents at work.
Effective HSE control involves working not only with documents but working with people as well. Whenever your project is, it is preferable to have local staff supervising HSE issues. We have developed our own HSE management system for projects in Russia and applied it successfully at various construction projects here. We are ready to share our experience and make your project implementation safe and controlled.