“Project management is art and skill to coordinate staff, equipment, materials, finance and sequence of works to achieve implementation on time and on budget”.
Professionally developed schedule is the main element of project management.
Our specially developed procedures and professional team enable us to offer you the service of construction scheduling. A schedule plan is an essential part of a project management system. When the plan is developed, the method of time-table formation, project delivery method and the level of details relating time periods and stages of work are discussed and agreed with the client.
For developing a project schedule plan it is essential to:
- Work out the procedure for establishing control over management;
- Define project’s scope of work;
- Develop the structure of budget items;
- Develop time-tables;
- Define and optimize project implementation period;
- Evaluate risks;
- Agree and update project data;