Land surveying support in construction
Land surveying support in construction is a set of works providing correct and accurate placement of buildings on the ground as well as building up of separate structural elements on horizontal and vertical control points in accordance with design and normative documentation.
Our land surveying services in construction include:
- Development of geodetic networks and site layout;
- Setting out the main laying out axes of buildings and constructions;
- Mapping and stabilization of points and marks of geodetic networks on site;
- Layout of intrasite line structures and their parts, as well as temporary buildings;
- Development of local layout of building on the datum line and installation level to mount process equipment;
- Geodetic control of the accuracy of geometrical parameters of buildings; post-construction survey to draw up a geodetic as-built documentation;
- Performance of geodetic measurements to define the scope of executed construction and assembly works, used or bulk materials;
- Geodetic measurements of deformation of foundation, building structures and their parts;
- Development of as-built master plan.