Construction supervision is a system professionally organized to ensure regulatory compliance, which is the guarantee of high quality and safety standards and legal compliance of completed projects.
Construction supervision services include:
- Controlling incoming design documentation for completeness and correctness;
- Ensuring that materials, equipment and structures used for construction comply with design solutions; ensure that storage regulations are properly observed;
- Conducting continuous or periodic monitoring to safeguard that the sequence and completeness of technological operations are observed;
- Carrying out inspections of the construction works which will be hidden later; conduct provisional acceptance of safety-critical structures;
- Assuring complete, timely and correct documentation of works at different construction stages;
- Participation in final tests confirming compliance of a completed project with the design, as-build, town-planning, engineering and technical requirements.
Types of control:
- Inspection control - acceptance inspection of the completed stages of construction and installation work required by the contractor for the survey. It is carried out on the basis of notices (application) of the customer.
- Periodic control - control of construction and installation works carried out for a certain period. It is carried out on the basis of notifications (application) of the customer and In accordance with the approved schedule of inspections: monthly / quarterly.
- Construction supervision (supervisor control) - continuous monitoring of construction and installation works. It is carried out daily.
In Russia it is legally required to have a functioning system of construction supervision in the course of project implementation. In our staff we have engineers who are trained and certified to perform construction supervision in the Russian Federation. Their experience and qualification can help you achieve full regulatory compliance and avoid unnecessary expenses.